Tuesday, June 6, 2017

40 Looks Good On You!

Well hello! We're finally moved in to our new home and I'm beyond excited to finally be back in my craft room!  Today I created this colorful card for the Challenge #85 over at the Always Playing with Paper blog. 







I started with a distress inked background and added strips of double sided Score Tape to adhere some glitter to.  I used Finley's 123's by Lawn Fawn and the Awesome stamp set from Neat and Tangled for my custom made sentiment.  Finished off with some scattered sequins and I was done! 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  I'm looking forward to posting on a more regular basis now that we're getting settled in after the move.

~Stephanie


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous rainbow stripes...love the incredible background you made! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous background! Love the sparkly stripes. Thanks so much for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so gorgeous! Love that glittered background! Thanks for sharing with us at The Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card and your take on the challenge! The simple design is perfect for all the bright, bold colours! Thanks you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete